Expensive Mazda 3 insurance in Albuquerque can deplete your accounts and make it tough to pay other bills. Doing a price comparison can save money and help to lower your monthly bill.
Astonishing but true according to a recent study, the vast majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and just under half have never taken the time to shop around. Most drivers in Albuquerque can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but they don't believe how much money they would save if they switched to a more affordable policy. There are many insurance companies to pick from, and though it is a good thing to have a choice, lots of choices makes it harder to compare rates and find the lowest cost car insurance.
Earn discounts on Albuquerque insurance
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you may qualify for discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Some trigger automatically when you quote, but some may not be applied and must be inquired about prior to getting the savings.
- Own a Home - Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings since owning and maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
- Anti-theft Discount - Vehicles that have factory anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Renewal Discounts - A few larger companies give discounts for buying a policy prior to your current 3 insurance policy expiration. It's a savings of about 10%.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts could see savings of more than 20%.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Telematics Devices - People who choose to allow their insurance company to study driving manner by using a telematics device such as Progressive's Snapshot could save a few bucks if they are good drivers.
- Discounts for Government Workers - Active or former government employment can earn a discount up to 10% depending on your insurance provider.
- New Vehicle Savings - Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% since newer models are generally safer.
- Multi-policy Discount - When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you will save at least 10% off all policies.
- Claim Free - Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts compared to bad drivers.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that you can get free auto insurance, it doesn't quite work that way.
The best insurance companies and the discounts they provide are:
- AAA has savings for education and occupation, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, multi-car, good driver, and good student.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, multi-policy, online signing, online quote discount, and good student.
- State Farm may have discounts that include Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, multiple policy, good student, and driver's education.
- Esurance includes discounts for claim free, anti-lock brakes, renters, online shopper, online quote, defensive driver, and paid-in-full.
- Nationwide offers discounts including Farm Bureau membership, accident-free, good student, defensive driving, multi-policy, family plan, and easy pay.
When quoting, ask every company how you can save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in every state. To find insurers who offer online Mazda 3 insurance quotes in New Mexico, click here.
The best way to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to know the trick all the major auto insurance companies allow for online access to compare rate quotes. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details such as if you went to college, the make and model of your vehicles, if the car is leased, and how much coverage you want. Those rating factors is then submitted to multiple different insurance companies and you get price estimates instantly to find the best rate.
To check rates for your Mazda 3 now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies in the list below offer price quotes in Albuquerque, NM. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you get price quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|3 I Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$132||$272||$364||$22||$108||$898||$75|
|3 I SV 4-Dr Sedan||$174||$332||$364||$22||$108||$1,000||$83|
|3 I Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$242||$484||$328||$20||$98||$1,172||$98|
|3 S Sport 4-Dr Hatchback||$276||$568||$390||$24||$116||$1,374||$115|
|3 S Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$192||$382||$434||$26||$130||$1,164||$97|
|3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Hatchback||$224||$458||$390||$24||$116||$1,212||$101|
|3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$228||$398||$322||$20||$96||$1,064||$89|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and New Mexico minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in zip code location which can modify premiums greatly.
Premiums by gender and age
The information below visualizes the comparison of Mazda 3 premium costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
When in doubt talk to an agent
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage, there really isn't a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Everyone's situation is a little different and a cookie cutter policy won't apply. Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Am I covered by my employer's commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in New Mexico?
- I don't drive much so do I pay less?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
If you can't answer these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Local Albuquerque insurance agencies
Many drivers just want to talk to a local agent and that is not a bad decision Licensed agents can help you choose the best coverages and help submit paperwork. A good thing about comparing rates online is that you can obtain the lowest rates and also buy local. And providing support for small agencies is still important in Albuquerque.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Albuquerque that can provide free Albuquerque car insurance quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered to you. If you need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, don't hesitate to visit that company's website and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you want to buy car insurance from a local Albuquerque insurance agent, there are a couple of different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance agencies are either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either one can handle car insurance, but we need to point out the differences since it may influence which type of agent you select.
These type of agents are normally appointed by many insurers and that gives them the ability to insure with multiple insurance companies and find you the best rates. If they quote lower rates, they can switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are comparing car insurance prices, we highly recommend that you include price quotes from a few independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Shown below is a list of independent agencies in Albuquerque that may be able to give free car insurance rate quotes.
J. B. Martin Insurance Agency
8500 Menaul Blvd NE #345 - Albuquerque, NM 87112 - (505) 888-8846 - View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents generally can only insure with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company's rates so it's a take it or leave it situation. They are usually well trained on their company's products which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agents in Albuquerque that can give you price quotes.
Ray Pratt - State Farm Insurance Agent
9998 Montgomery Blvd NE a - Albuquerque, NM 87111 - (505) 298-7579 - View Map
Picking an insurance agent should include more criteria than just the premium amount. Any agent in Albuquerque should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
Upon receiving good feedback for all questions you ask and an acceptable price quote, it's possible that you found a car insurance agent that meets the requirements to service your policy. Just be aware that you have the power to terminate your policy any time you want so don't feel that you are permanently stuck with any specific agency for the full policy term.
Be persistent to save money
Cheap Mazda 3 insurance in Albuquerque is attainable both online in addition to many Albuquerque insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not offer online price quotes and many times these smaller providers work with independent agents.
While you're price shopping online, it's not a good idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced liability coverage limits and learned later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your focus should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Even more information can be read at these sites:
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota RAV4 in New Mexico? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest New Mexico Auto Insurance for Uninsured Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are New Mexico Auto Insurance Rates for a Hyundai Elantra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Teenagers in New Mexico? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Roswell, New Mexico? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Altima in New Mexico? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla in New Mexico? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Electric Cars in New Mexico? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest New Mexico Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap New Mexico Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers? (FAQ)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)